Small investment, high impact
Accuracy is key
OSK-Offshore offers 3D laser scanning services as a highly effective tool to minimise risk and maximise precision ahead of your operation.
Our state-of-the-art 3D laser scanner offers brand new opportunities in risk mitigation ahead of mobilisation and turbine transportation, e.g. as a basis for assessment of obstacles.
- IR phase-shift techn. by Point Cloud (single point measurement, 976.000 times per second)
- Calculation of distance and coordinates by hyper modulation and special encoders
- GPS for exact time and location
- 130 m range, 2.5 mm accuracy
- Classified Laser Class 1 acc. IEC 60825-1:2007
OSK-Offshore's 3D scanning service offers a series of valuable and profitable benefits to the client:
- Fast and accurate measuring
- Precise definition of boundaries and obstacles
- Verification of available space
- Fast and effective detailed information
- Correct reference for clash checks during design process
- Detection of misalignment
- Easy integration with CAD programmes for further design and calculations
- Enhanced agility and flexibility in designs and layout
- Reduce costs
Step inside your design and get a simulated 360° view of your vessel's proposed interior design, bridge layout, or engine room configuration - before the ship is built!
Ship Interiors & Design
What are the latest trends in passenger hospitality? How do we design for extreme environments? And how can interior design support your corporate identity? Read more
Ballast Water Management