Scan, convert, sail and save!
Speed and accuracy
Are you looking to retrofit or convert your vessel? We know that speed and accuracy is key, when it comes to minimising your ship's downtime and reducing the margin of error. OSK-ShipTech A/S offers 3D laser scanning services as a highly effective tool to minimise risk and maximise precision ahead of your retrofit or conversion project.
Our state-of-the-art 3D laser scanner offers brand new opportunities in fast ship conversions. As a unique service we can scan the inside of a hull, for example, while the vessel is in operation and then provide the yard with the best possible and most accurate production drawings.
OSK-ShipTech's 3D scanning service offers a series of valuable and profitable benefits to the client: Precise scans mean precise definition of boundaries and obstacles providing you with fast and effective detailed information and eliminating the risk of incorrect drawings. It offers a correct reference for clash checks during design as well as a detailed basis of routing for new components.
- IR phase-shift techn. by Point Cloud (single point meas., 976.000 times per sec.)
- Calculation of distance and coordinates by hyper modulation and special encoders
- GPS for exact time and location
- 130 m range, 2.5 mm accuracy
- Classified Laser Class 1 acc. IEC 60825-1:2007
- Scan while the vessel is still operative
- Detection of misalignment
- Reduce the yard's schedule and risk of errors
- Instant visualisation
- Easy integration with CAD programmes for further design and calculations
- Enhance agility and flexibility in designs and layouts
- Reduce costs
As an added feature, OSK-ShipTech A/S pairs the scanning results with virtual reality-technology, helping you visualise proposed interiors and alternative layouts. Using VR-goggles, you are able to move around the simulated designs before conversions have begun or even before the vessel has been built.